ShellStockReview.com

Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public!

Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public! 7 years 11 months ago #1486

• Gino1
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public!]
i am interested. contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thanx,

Gino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public! 10 years 8 months ago #1112

• emulwa
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public!]
I am interested. Contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public! 10 years 9 months ago #1100

• soso809
  • Fresh Boarder
Mergers will be considered as well.

Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public! 10 years 10 months ago #1073

• soso809
  • Fresh Boarder
[Looking for private company acquisitions that are interested in going public!]
I am currently in the proccess of looking for private companies that are interested in merger or acquisition into a currently traded fast but stable growing public company. If you would like more information or to submit a proposel please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will get back to you asap. I am more then happy to try and answer any questions you may have. Please include a little information about what the company does and any questions you may have.

No industries restrictions. Would love to review great companies regardless of sector.

M&As offer a lot of benefits that could help your company continue to grow and expand to greater heights. Keep your job, stay in charge of your company and grow with us! Many other great benefits are availiable to elgible companies and can be discussed further in private.

Thank you for your time,
Allison
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds