Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zewg.com internet startup looking to go public

Zewg.com internet startup looking to go public 7 years 8 months ago #1500

[Re: Zewg.com internet startup looking to go public]
The pluggin to the browser seems to work mainly with Explorer. The site is clean, but there is no clear revenue model to the business. A reverse merger with this type of company would likely be all cash and carry, which means you would likely need to buy the shell, raise the capital and go public. The other option is to file an S-1, list with a market maker, and go through FINRA for a symbol. Typically this whole process is 8-12 weeks if the companies information and financials are in order or if you incorporate a new company and vend this software into it. The cost of listing is $40,000 in phases of $15k, $15k, and $10k, on milestones with an SEC Lawyer.

Otherwise, shell companies range from $350k for an otcbb and $150K for a pinksheet. Those are for clean companies. Since your company is new, you will want a clean company or you are going to get HAMMERED in the market and going public would be worthless.

You may want to email me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for Mark Bragg to contact you so that he can analyse your business, and give you a timeframe for going public and what costs it would be. A few different people check this email.
www.otclistings.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zewg.com internet startup looking to go public 9 years 4 months ago #1365

• Zewg Inc.
  • Fresh Boarder
[Zewg.com internet startup looking to go public]
Zewg Inc is an internet company that is developing the Zewg.com search engine along with other useful net tools.

I am interested in Reverse Mergers, I am curious about how costly is it do to one of these.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds