Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: questions of a begginer

questions of a begginer 9 years 10 months ago #1418

[Re: questions of a begginer]
I don't know of any published numbers for those statistics. Yes, there are probably many pink shells announcing reverse mergers and never being completed ... it’s just another way to pump the stock and sell shares. Most reverse mergers have reverse splits. It just makes sense to do so … no one is going to give away a large percentage of their private company for free.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

questions of a begginer 9 years 10 months ago #1417

• Sharing
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everybody,

could anybody give me a percentage how often a RM happened on average after the company anounced for example a LOI??
I saw a lot of OTCB or pink traded companies announced a LOI but mostly it never happened and they use it to increase their shares and A/S.
Also it would be intresting for me how often an RS happened before and/or after an Merger. Would be nice to receive any comments on your experience.

Thanks in advance!

questions of a begginer 11 years 9 months ago #1025

For a stock broker, just do searches on the web for stock brokers. There are many here in the US.

Basically, the Profile List shows shell stocks that are currently being tracked and have not yet announced a reverse merger. They are added to the Profile List from the UPDATES list.

When they announce a reverse merger, they are added to the ALERTS list and removed from the Profile List.

questions of a begginer 11 years 9 months ago #1024

[questions of a begginer]
Hi I am from Canary Islands Spain.
I would like to invest in these shells but i need an american broker.
In WIch one can i open an account?
Thank you.

Other quesation is why the stocks that are alerts arent show in the profile list?
Wich is the diferent between the alerts and the profile list?
Could you make a board where we can see when the stock was included in the list and when it obtain a % up or down%
I mean does any of these stock manage to do the reverse merger?
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds