Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How much would I gain?

How much would I gain? 11 years 6 months ago #1128

[Re: How much would I gain?]
Do you want me to predict the future price of a stock? That is not possible. No one can do that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How much would I gain? 11 years 6 months ago #1127

[How much would I gain?]
I moved these questions from Desty to a new thread since they did not belong in the previous thread.

===========================================================
DESTY: What is the current/average price for a Shellstock share? How long does it take for a Shellstock shares to mature? Is it possible for a single investor to buy 10 million shares from a 1 company? What is the highest price of a shellstock once it is sold? Thanks!
EDITOR:
>What is the current/average price for a Shellstock share?
Not sure what you are asking.

>How long does it take for a Shellstock shares to mature?
Not sure what you are asking.

>Is it possible for a single investor to buy 10 million shares from a 1 company?
Not really sure what you are asking, but anyone can buy as much of any stock that you can afford.

>What is the highest price of a shellstock once it is sold? Thanks!
To find the actual highest price for a shell, you would have to review the entire SEC database since those statistics are not available. You could probably spend months of full time work doing that!

DESTY: If I invest $100 in a shellstock market today, how much would I gain in a duration of 2 months if I may ask? Is it possible to buy 1 shellstock share at $0.05 and sell it at $50 in 2 months or what? Please, explain to me so that I understand how shellstock works.Reply in request.Thanks again!

===========================================================================
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds