Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: List of Shell Companies

List of Shell Companies 7 years 1 month ago #1521

• Abs.Anon
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: List of Shell Companies]
Hello! Just wanted to check and see if there was an update to the project that could search for shells that had certain qualities such as some cash on hand.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

List of Shell Companies 7 years 3 months ago #1519

You can go here for a definition of a SPAC and a SHELL:

You can search the internet for SPAC and find several sources. Here is one:

www.spacanalytics.com/

List of Shell Companies 7 years 3 months ago #1518

• dgibbs
  • Fresh Boarder
Where might I find a list of SPACs? Is there a material difference between a SPAC and a shell? (sorry for what may very well be an uneducated inquiry)

List of Shell Companies 7 years 8 months ago #1499

If you are interested contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you are a buyer or a seller of OTCBB companies, contact us and we will add you to our list serve that will send the most up to date and available companies on the market. We have over 700 habitual buyers and 20 different sources of vendors on our list. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB you should contact us and be part of our network.

I am trying to build a network of OTC Listings and I have made two listserv's one with people who habitually by or broker OTC companies and one of people who habitually sell OTC companies. Within this newseltter, I send out the latest available shells. We have done over 70 transactions via this mechanism and have taken no commissions on the deals or introductions. Our purchaser database is over 700 contacts and we receive over 8000 unique visitors to our website per month.

I would like to ask if you would like your email included and what email to add. Also would you like to go into the buyer or the seller listserv. We are currently reviewing otc listings for our client as well. Our website is www.otclistings.com. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB please let us know.

In addition, we also provide going public services with an SEC Lawyer contact for $15,000 upfront which goes in escrow and funds are paid for specific invoices, $15,000 at the time of submitting to a Market Maker, and $10,000 upon receiving your trading symbol. A total cost of $40,000. This includes all costs related to going public including in the initial Auditor fees on new companies. Due to the going public process, we often have a list of new listings that would interest this group.

List of Shell Companies 9 years 6 months ago #1329

Currently, the only way to find a list of shells by owner would be to search the SEC filings.

List of Shell Companies 9 years 6 months ago #1328

• lchupp
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I find the Meuse shells? Thanks
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds