Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: finding a small shell to merge my company into

finding a small shell to merge my company into 7 years 10 months ago #1498

[Re: finding a small shell to merge my company into]
Our network has an OTCBB for sale for $250,000 fully deliverable. The industry is in Technology. Our network has a second OTCBB for sale for $350,000 in the mining sector with $20,000 in the Bank that comes with the company.

Our network OTC Listings has two pinksheet companies that are piggy-back pinks. They are selling for $150,000 each, with 1/3 down and financing on purchasing the vehicles. This has just gone out to our network from motivated sellers within www.otclistings.com.

If you are interested contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you are a buyer or a seller of OTCBB companies, contact us and we will add you to our list serve that will send the most up to date and available companies on the market. We have over 700 habitual buyers and 20 different sources of vendors on our list. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB you should contact us and be part of our network.

I am trying to build a network of OTC Listings and I have made two listserv's one with people who habitually by or broker OTC companies and one of people who habitually sell OTC companies. Within this newseltter, I send out the latest available shells. We have done over 70 transactions via this mechanism and have taken no commissions on the deals or introductions. Our purchaser database is over 700 contacts and we receive over 8000 unique visitors to our website per month.

I would like to ask if you would like your email included and what email to add. Also would you like to go into the buyer or the seller listserv. We are currently reviewing otc listings for our client as well. Our website is www.otclistings.com. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB please let us know.

In addition, we also provide going public services with an SEC Lawyer contact for $15,000 upfront which goes in escrow and funds are paid for specific invoices, $15,000 at the time of submitting to a Market Maker, and $10,000 upon receiving your trading symbol. A total cost of $40,000. This includes all costs related to going public including in the initial Auditor fees on new companies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

finding a small shell to merge my company into 8 years 4 months ago #1464

• FarmerBob
  • Fresh Boarder
[finding a small shell to merge my company into]
We are looking to raise money and awareness for a sustainable/profitable veteran cooperative agricultural company. Thinking a shell may be the way to go?

see www.CGOF.org for information

Bob
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds