• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great Site-Under used so far!!

Great Site-Under used so far!! 11 years 4 months ago #1098

• zardiw
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: Great Site-Under used so far!!]
Absolutely! This site is a literal Gold Mine....lol.

Anyway, just to bring something to the table, I'm going to start another post about something about to happen.

GREAT JOB!!!............z
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Great Site-Under used so far!! 11 years 6 months ago #1032

• azzman
  • Junior Boarder
[Re: Thanks! How I started...]
I got started when someone told me this hot tip that FHAL was going to r/m with CVSU and saw that it jumped from .08 to 1.60 - 2,000%! so my goals are to find these r/m's and hopefully get in on the ground floor.

Great Site-Under used so far!! 14 years 2 months ago #620

[Thanks! How I started...]
Hopefully I can do a little "marketing" and get some new users soon.

I stumbled across Shell Stocks several years ago. When buying OTCBB stocks, I became interested in those that were selling in the .0001 - .05 range, and then exploded 10-100 times in value. The most common factor I found was the "reverse merger." After that discovery, I started searching for information on Shell Stocks but didn’t find much available. Next, came my experience with SXML. I found this tiny shell searching the SEC filings. I tried calling the President, a 31 year-old high school mathematics teacher, but he never returned my call. Then the Market Makers floated some stock at .125 per share and I put in a buy order, but someone else beat me to it. I watched the stock as the price slowly drifted upward. Then came the 4 for 1 forward stock split, the reverse merger announcement, and soaring stock price to $50.

That equated to:
- 159,900% gain.
- Every $1 dollar invested, became worth $1,600.
- A $1,000 investment became worth $1,600,000.

So, in September 2000 I decided to start the ShellStockReivew website as a resource for other investors interested in Shell Stocks.

For more information, see The anatomy of a Shell Stock – SXML

Great Site-Under used so far!! 14 years 2 months ago #617

• betyboop
  • Fresh Boarder
[Great Site-Under used so far!!]
Hello to all those who view these boards!

I just wanted to say to the creator of this site and these boards, that I think you have done a great job setting them up! Now we just need to get more people visting the site! To be honest I have just come across this area of investing(Shell Stocks) and I find it extremely exciting as I continue to self-educate myself. I think once these boards get going they will be very resourceful.

TTRE has made quite a run since December anyone hop on?

Be back for more posts soon!
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds