Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC

CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC 11 years 4 months ago #1285

[CLIK - Dr. Frost again...]
CLIK 0.33, -0.04, -10.8%) today announced that it entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement with a small group of investors, led by Dr. Phillip Frost. The agreement calls for clickNsettle.com to, subject to shareholder approval, implement a one-for-ten reverse stock split, increase its authorized common and preferred shares, and sell to the investor group unregistered shares constituting 51% of its post-reverse split outstanding shares on a fully- diluted basis. The purchase price is expected to be an amount equal to approximately net cash and cash equivalents of the Company on the closing date after deducting liabilities and costs, including costs and expenses of this transaction. The Company expects that closing of the transactions will occur during the first quarter of 2008.

Dr. Frost is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Opko Health, Inc., a specialty healthcare company focused on the treatment, diagnosis and prevention of ophthalmic diseases. Previously, Dr. Frost founded IVAX Corporation and served as its Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer from 1987 until its sale to Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., in January 2006. Dr. Frost has served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Teva since the completion of the acquisition of IVAX.

About clickNsettle.com, Inc.:

clickNsettle.com, Inc. is a "shell company" with no operating assets or business. The Company provided alternative dispute resolution services until the sale of its operating business in 2005. Since 2005 the Company has not had an operating business. Control of the Company was acquired by a group of investors led by Glenn L. Halpryn and Steven Jerry Glauser in September 2007. The Company's plan of business will be to identify and evaluate a merger or other business combination with an operating company. No assurance can be given as to when or if the Company will be successful in doing so.

www.marketwatch.com/news/story/story.asp...0387CB884&siteid=nbs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC 12 years 1 month ago #1149

[Re: CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC]
CLIK back to where it was, last trade at .081 (.08 x .10).

CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC 12 years 2 months ago #1139

I'll just watch unless there is some public information that something actually happened.

CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC 12 years 2 months ago #1138

• JohnIraq
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Ed,

Something of a newbie here, am devouring all the information I can find to give myself the best odds possible when it comes to throwing my hat in the ring.

Like your site, a lot of interesting information, I had no idea what a Shell company was until I started digging through Investors Hub, where your site is linked.

Speaking of Investors Hub, there is no mention of why the stock price shot up on Friday, but a few happy individuals as you can imagine, FYI, this from the CLIK Board:

CLIK:Friday's trades by price point & AWP of .1399

31 trades @ 13 price points for total of 123,399 shares traded.
Average Weighted Price: .1399

.22 2 trades for 2,777
.21 1 trade for 900
.20 4 trades for 7,500
.19 1 trade for 4,797
.18 5 trades for 19,725
.17 1 trade for 5,000
.16 2 trades for 15,000
.14 1 trade for 5,000
.13 2 trades for 6,900
.12 3 trades for 11,600
.10 2 trades for 6,000
.095 3 trades for 16,100
.09 4 trades for 22,100

DooDah

I see from your list that you are not holding CLIK... a real eyeball rolling moment for you I'm sure, would Fridays leap cause you to get a little taste for yourself Tuesday morning? Just interested in how much this may have raised your eyebrows...

Cheers, look forward to many more visits to your site.

JS

CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC 12 years 2 months ago #1137

[CLIK - CLICKNSETTLE.COM INC]
CLIK up Friday 0.14 or 175% to 0.22 on volume of 123,400. No news or SEC filings. Anyone have an idea of whats going on?
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds