ShellStockReview.com

Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc.

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 9 years 10 months ago #1420

[JPCI new symbol/name: DSHL DIAS Holding, Inc]
8/22/2008 JPCI JPC Capital Partners, Inc. Common Stock DSHL DIAS Holding, Inc. Common Stock 1-for-2 R/S

www.otcbb.com/asp/dailylist_detail.asp?mkt_ctg=ALL&d=08/21/2008
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 10 years 1 month ago #1368

• mjam2020
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc.]
According to the pre14c the vote to approve the merger and board changes was scheduled for today at 10am...They've had a few months now to work out the details here..I'm thinking with the vote out of the way something could be released at any time on this one...filings etc...I'm ready to get the ball rolling ...anxious to see how this trades after all is said and done...

goodluck
imho
mj

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 10 years 2 months ago #1352

[JPCI 14C filing...]
Real assets and revenues and only a 1 for 2 reverse split. It still appears to me that the previous shell owners want the existing shareholders to participate in any potential stock appreciation.

Here are some highlights:

- Changing the name of the company to “Detroit International Auto Salon Corp.”

- Hung-Lang “Eric” Huang 50
Mr. Hung-Lang has served as the Componus’s Chairman and President since December, 2005 and CEO since October, 2006 when he founded the Componus. He is currently responsible for strategy and operations. He also founded Asia Forging Supply Co., Ltd and has served as its Chief Executive Officer and President since 1998. Prior to founding both companies, Mr. Huang was Vice President of Hwa Fong Steel Forging Company Ltd., (1984 to 1997) and Hwa Kien Director of Han Tai and Taiwan Automotive Industry Association (1998 to present). Mr. Huang graduated from Taipei Technology University of Taiwan in 1978.

- REVENUES: $14,593,144
- TOTAL ASSETS: $10,185,869
- TOTAL LIABILITIES: $8,327,342

- Componus is a large forging supplier in Asia. Componus provides, manufactures, or sells forgings, casting, stamping, semi-finished and finished components via direct sales, sales representation, and through distributors, predominately for the automobile industry.

-The Detroit International Auto Salon (“DIAS”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Asia Forging Supply Co., Ltd (“AFS”). DIAS serves the automotive industry as being a marketplace in North America (Allen Park, Michigan) where Asian suppliers may come to meet in one location where all their automotive supply needs are coalesced, somewhat similar to a shopping center though specific to the industry.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1162867/...193/g12935pre14c.htm

I OWN SHARES IN JPCI.

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 10 years 2 months ago #1351

• centurian
  • Fresh Boarder
JPCI just filed a 14C
here's the link
any opinions TT?
www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1162867/...193/g12935pre14c.htm

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 10 years 2 months ago #1347

• mjam2020
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently came across this one..I live about 10 minutes from the Auto Salon..have been there and have met with Michael Wesney...Doesn't look like the Salon is very active at this point...I have posted all of my findings from news paper articles from my area to pictures from the SAE show at COBO this week etc..on the investorshub board for JPCI..This should be an interesting story if the Revenue numbers from Asia Forgings Website are even close to accurate...good luck i just recently bought shares in the teens...I probably bought from some of you on this board..lol congrats..

imho
mj

JPCI - JPC Capital Partners, Inc. 10 years 3 months ago #1341

• centurian
  • Fresh Boarder
What I find encouraging is there really hasn't been any selling pressure on this stock...most of the sales are most likely the folk who got in on the news and flipped it for a triple or a double for a quick hit...I think management did real well here...I mean come on folks they do placements/funding/mergers for a living..do you think for one minute they would do a deal that's bad for them...they hold 66% of outstanding shares...the only thing remains how and where do we value the new company with 89million issued and o/s around 100mill or so and 250mill authorized??? any thoughts???
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds