Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mabaa

Mabaa 7 years 10 months ago #1525

[MABA shell sold to Troy Grogan]
70% of MABA sold to Troy Grogan of Australia for $300k.

8K filing:

On August 13, 2010, Richard Rubin, the registrant’s CEO, Chairman and principal stockholder, sold 766,000 or 70% of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of the registrant for three hundred thousand ($300,000) Dollars pursuant to a private securities purchase agreement to Investment Consolidation Pty Ltd, as trustee for the Troy Grogan Equity Trust, which trust is organized under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.

It appears that Troy Grogan is CEO of The Greatest Asset Group.

I OWN SHARES IN MABA PURCHASED ON THE OPEN MARKET.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mabaa 10 years 4 months ago #1317

[Re: Mabaa]
I believe new Market Makers just started listing this stock. So previously, there was not much of a market. Now there are several Bids & Asks. Level Two shows two Market Makers Bid at .001, and four Market Makers Asks at .009, .01, .02, .03.

I've been able to collect a few 100k under .001.

Mabaa 10 years 4 months ago #1315

• georgia
  • Fresh Boarder
[Mabaa]
I noticed MABAA was on your profile list and I would have posted this in that forum section but didn't see a thread started.

I have had this one on my watch list and today it has spiked 500% on 6,500 volume. My stock watcher shows 3 trades today up 500% but no buy or sell volume, sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't get it? can anyone explain why a stock does this? I was hoping to buy this shell @0002 but waiting till monday on funds.

thanks
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds