ShellStockReview.com

Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PYMB - Pay Mobile Inc. (was EXTL)

PYMB - Pay Mobile Inc. (was EXTL) 8 years 3 months ago #1550

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Good find, I called and emailed them, no response yet. Here is some more info that I found:

Company Name : Mobile Pay
Product/Service Contact :
Name : Wendy Borders
Phone : 877-662-5729
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Product/Service Name : Mobile Pay Mobile Payment Processing and Application

Description : Mobile Pay is a total turnkey solution for mobile commerce transaction processing. The key to our success is not only the ability to run the safest financial transactions available today, but also our user friendly application that works on any phone, any network, and the sustainable, customized business model that addresses the needs of all parties and makes them an important part of the value proposition in serving our vertical markets. The use of this application in the world of commerce will rapidly change the way we do business. The application is used with traditional and non-traditional merchants and service providers, as well as a tool for serving the unbanked/unbanked markets (an estimated 10 million people in the U.S. alone). There are numerous advantages to the business model and the application, including how they create a winning relationship with all parties. The business model creates new streams of revenue for phone/mobile device manufacturers and for the network service providers. It also creates a winning relationship for the merchants by creating cost savings and immediate cash flow, and for the customers by offering security and convenience. Our primary focus is mobile bill pay services that offer the highest security, and a two-way, immediate communication with the consumer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PYMB - Pay Mobile Inc. (was EXTL) 8 years 3 months ago #1549

• rhino741
  • Fresh Boarder
Company Contact Info
mobilepayus.com/
Website at the bottome reads
Mobile Pay, Inc. 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

PYMB - Pay Mobile Inc. (was EXTL) 8 years 3 months ago #1548

• Editor
  • Administrator
I have not been able to find any direct information related to Pay Mobile, Inc.

There is a PayMobile.com website, but it just displays their Logo. The website Registrant is Digital World G P, located at 477 richmond st. west, suite 901, toronto, CA m5v3e7. But that address appears to be a Business Suite with many companies located there.

One business that appears close to what the name implies is Pay Mobile Technologies, Inc. located at www.PayMoTech.com.

There is also a PayMobile iPhone app for mobile payment transactions from eServGlobal.

Anyone else find anything?

PYMB - Pay Mobile Inc. (was EXTL) 8 years 3 months ago #1547

• Editor
  • Administrator
EXTL issued an 8K this morning for their Reverse Merger with Pay Mobile, Inc., including cancellation of 50,000,000 shares and a 2/1 Forward Stock Split.

Trying to find information on Pay Mobile, Inc.

I OWN SHARES IN EXTL PURCHASED ON THE OPEN MARKET.
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds