Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NFBH

NFBH 7 years 1 month ago #1564

• carp1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your response and congratulations on your profit with NFBH.... I was lucky to trade in and out of NFBH twice with a 200% gain and free shares!!! I see where you're going with the other boards and I'll accept that jab!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NFBH 7 years 1 month ago #1563

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I have no idea if you should be worried or not. Who knows, maybe they will complete a reverse merger with an excellent company causing the stock to run up from the current price.

But due to the hype on other stock boards about NFBH, and the prospects of the company doing a large reverse split, I sold most of my shares for a 3,092% gain on the run up in January. I sold the remainder of my shares for a 550% gain in May.

06/01/2011 NFBH DEF14C filing:
The enclosed Information Statement is being furnished to the holders of record of the shares of the common stock (the “Common Stock”) of NetFabric Holdings, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company or “NetFabric”), as of the close of business on the record date, May 18, 2011 (the “Record Date”). The purpose of the Information Statement is to notify our stockholders that on May 23, 2011, the Company received a joint written consent in lieu of a meeting (the “Joint Written Consent”) from the members of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) and the holders of 55,863,182 (representing 57.6%) of the issued and outstanding shares of our Common Stock (the “Majority Stockholders”). The Joint Written Consent adopted resolutions which granted discretionary authority to our Board to implement a reverse stock split of our common stock on the basis of one post-consolidation share for up to each 1,000 pre-consolidation shares to occur at some time within twelve months of the Record Date, with the exact amount and time of the reverse split to be determined by the Board of Directors.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1083220/...0026/form14c-def.htm

NFBH 7 years 1 month ago #1561

• carp1
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm in NFBH And wondering if I should be worried about the pre-split filing, I know R/S can be a deal breaker in most shell plays!!! Any input would be appreciated... TIA
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds