Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZNOM - Znomics, Inc.

ZNOM - Znomics, Inc. 6 years 1 month ago #1643

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
The new company will hold 97.5% of ZNOM stock. So from my calculations:

- if all the insiders give/sell their stock to the new company, they will need to issue over 500mil shaers.
- if all the insiders KEEP their stock, they will need to issue over 2.1bil sahres.

Although no reverse split was specifically mentioned in the 8K, this statment alludes to one:

“6.10 Parent Reincorporation. Prior to the Effective Date, Parent shall have reincorporated itself under Delaware law pursuant to a conversion authorized by Section 265 of the DGCL and Section 92A.195 et seq. of the Nevada Revised Statutes (the “Parent Reincorporation”). In connection with the Parent Reincorporation, Parent shall also have increased its authorized capital stock and effected a combination of the outstanding Parent Common Stock to such number of shares (in the case of such increase) and at such ratios (in the case of such combination) as Parent shall determine and the Company shall have consented, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. In addition, Parent shall consult with the Company with regard to the form of certificate of incorporation, bylaws and other charter documents to be adopted by Parent in connection with the Parent Reincorporation.”

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1371473/...03354/f8k_091012.htm

I SOLD ALL MY SHARES IN ZNOM IN THE OPEN MARKET.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds