Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc.

Insider Buying... 2 years 9 months ago #1772

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Alan Meeker, CEO/Dir, buying shares in the open market.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/319016/0...xslF345X03/form4.xml

Common Stock 12/10/2014 P 752 A $1.45 540,752
Common Stock 12/10/2014 P 248 A $1.44 541,000
Common Stock 12/11/2014 P 1,000 A $1.25 542,000

I OWN SHARES IN FZMD PURCHASED IN THE OPEN MARKET.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc. 3 years 11 months ago #1704

• roger1260
  • Fresh Boarder
FORM 8-K is out and after reading the 8K I noticed the drop dead date for the merger was by August 30, 2013 however the SCHEDULE 14f-1 stated the merger was anticipated to occur on or about September 2, 2013, after the expiration date. Should have seen the red flag but they didn't disclose the drop dead date being August 30, 2013 until after the expiration of the agreement.

FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc. 3 years 11 months ago #1703

• roger1260
  • Fresh Boarder
On October 11, 2013, Golf Rounds.com, Inc. (the “ Company ”) delivered a letter to PH Squared LLC d/b/a PharmHouse Pharmacies (“ PharmHouse ”), notifying PharmHouse that the Reorganization Agreement (the “ Agreement ”), dated as of July 26, 2013, between the Company and PharmHouse, had expired on its stated termination date of August 30, 2013 and would not be extended.

As previously disclosed, the Agreement had provided for the Company to acquire PharmHouse in consideration for 3,600,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The material terms of the Agreement were described in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 19, 2013, and such description is incorporated herein by reference. As a result of the expiration of the Agreement, the acquisition of PharmHouse will not be consummated.

Upon expiration of the Agreement, the Company determined to actively pursue alternative business combination opportunities in the near term. :(

FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc. 4 years 1 week ago #1697

• roger1260
  • Fresh Boarder
After some more digging around I found it, Def 14 To amend our Articles of Incorporation to change the name of the Corporation to “Fuse Medical, Inc.”

FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc. 4 years 1 week ago #1696

• roger1260
  • Fresh Boarder
You really know how to dig up information. I looked around and thought they were merging with PharmHouse Pharmacies. I'd like to learn from you on how to find this kind of information. Are you willing to share your knowledge on finding this kind of information? Thanks

FZMD (TEEE) - Fuse Medical Inc. 4 years 1 month ago #1694

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Fuse Medical is a premier national distributor and provider of innovative healthcare products and supplies. Working with product manufacturers, medical providers and physician partners; Fuse is committed to delivering the highest quality and most cost efficient products to hospitals, surgical centers, physicians and other medical providers across the total continuum of care.

fusemedical.com/
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds