Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp.

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #630

• bbns
  • Fresh Boarder
[]
i have been holding this stock for over 1 year now . the way BIAN is acting the past week really reminds me of how IENP/SLIF acted when they announced their reverse split, what a wonderful ride that was. someone i use to trade with sold out way too early because he was spooked out by the r/s announcement, i luckily held ( nervously).

has anyone noticed that every sell is being resold immediatly at or near ask? this is a sure sign of accumulation imo. im guessing a merger announcement will be out soon imho.

im holding this one either direction it goes, as far as these "preliminary" filings they are not set in stone, ive seen numbers and quantities change many times in the past. Ted Kozub seems like a very successful guy with the other companies he is involved in, thats all i need to hold.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #625

• betyboop
  • Fresh Boarder
[Up 390%!!!]
Hey Guys,

Just last night I came across this stock, and the first time I checked into I find that it gained an incredible 390% on Friday! I will continue to check into this stock and check this board for more information. Any suggestions on why the recent sudden price and volume spikes?

Cheers

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #616

• encounter
  • Fresh Boarder
[]
Thank you for the update, if you look the the CEO's background, he's into some big things and companies. It will be interesting to see what this turns into. I've got some shares and will most likely let them ride.

Thanks Again,

Steve

ps Have you followed/reveiwed CYII (cycomm international) at all, it looked totally dead until this December, Knight Securities picked up 15M+ shares in a direct transaction from the company. Why is the question? Since then it has traded heavy and price is up from .0002 to .0024, looks like allot of accumulation, 150M shares traded, done allot of digging buy can't seem to find out what's up. I feel they had 82M outstanding but I believe all the debt was exchanged for shares and the latest outstanding I could come up with was 350M. If you have any thoughts it be appreciated!

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #615

[Good questions]
Since it is a Pre14C, it is really just a formality.
Since Mr Kozub owns 53% of the shares, he has
control. A Def14C will be submitted when it really
happens.

Jan 19th was just the record date for the vote. The
reverse split didn't happen yet. It just shows that
since he had 53% of the shares on this date, no
proxies are needed and it's a done deal at some
future point.

"This information statement is first being mailed to stockholders on or about January 30, 2004 and is being furnished for informational purposes only."

So it won't happen until at least February. Any trading that
happen now is still just part of the 3.9 million shares.

When the reverse split happens, the price will be multiplied
by 200. That is where the $20x$105 price figure came up.

The problem is that right after the r/s, he is issuing 10 million
post-split shares as part of the "2004 Performance Equity
Plan". That is wicked after a 200:1 r/s on the old shareholders.

If you are a shareholder, I would suggest:

"Written or telephone requests should be directed to the Company at 498 Ellis Street, 2nd Floor, Penticton, British Columbia, Canada V2A 4M2, Attention: Investor Relations (telephone number: (250-) 497-6072). "

Hope that helps.

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #614

• encounter
  • Fresh Boarder
[]
Was it your understanding from the 10Q that the new issued share level on the market is is 3.92M from this statement?

"The Company does not have any plans to issue any of these newly authorized shares of common stock at this time. At the current time, all its commitments to issue shares of common stock are covered by the number of shares of common stock authorized by the articles of corporation as it was before the Capital Change."

Do you believe that the effective date is 1/19/04 since the filing was a Pre14C?

How do the MM's deal with this kind of issue? Do they only have inventory on the R/S the shares they were holding in their accounts at the R/S level 1 for 200?

Are any shares traded after 1/19/04 are they the new R/S shares, is that why the price went from .05 to .51?

Sorry for all the question, but I am new to the technical end of these things!

TIA

O

BIAN-Bio-American Cap Corp. 15 years 2 months ago #613

[]
Yeah, it appears that market cap is way too
high considering he bought the shell for under
$200,000. It's a shame he didn't announce a
merger before this filing came out.

A 2:1 or even a 10:1 reverse split would have
been just fine on this shell, but a 200:1 is a
little much.

Such is the shell game!
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds