Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ADCC-Andean Dev Corp.

ADCC-Andean Dev Corp. 13 years 9 months ago #916

[R/S was done...]
Per the OTCBB.COM website, the reverse split has been done. It appears they are now doing a 40 for 1 forward split.

08/01/2005 ADCC Andean Development Corporation Common Stock ANDN Andean Development Corporation New Common Stock 1-30 R/S **

http://www.otcbb.com/asp/dailylist_detail.asp?mkt_ctg=OTCBB&d=07/29/2005
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ADCC-Andean Dev Corp. 13 years 9 months ago #915

• kmtpub
  • Fresh Boarder
[]
Looks like this is a very large company......I also noticed they manufacture for Lee, Levis, etc...

That 8k is huge and I don't understand 3/4 of what the lawyers/accountants wrote........

I was mistaken earlier, the 8k is only 95 pages :eek: :eek:

WhiteGold

ADCC-Andean Dev Corp. 13 years 9 months ago #914

• kmtpub
  • Fresh Boarder
[]
Okay, I'm confused on this one. I owned 30,000 shares of adcc and we had a reverse split of 30, which gave me 1,000 shares. Now they're doing a forward split of 40, will that give me 40,000 shares or did they nullify the previous reverse split which would mean that I should now have 1,200,000 shares?? Very confused on this, and the 97 page 8K gave me a headache trying to figure out if I hit a payday or just got screwed.......LOL. Any idea of what's really going on?

Position: Long (How many shares, who knows :D )

WhiteGold

ADCC-Andean Dev Corp. 13 years 9 months ago #913

[ANDN: 40 for 1 FORWARD SPLIT]
This Information Statement is furnished to the holders of Common Stock, $.0001 par value per share (the "Common Stock"), of Andean Development Corporation (the "Company") on behalf of the Company in connection with a proposed amendment to the Articles of Incorporation of the Company to change the name of the Company to “Ever-Glory International Group, Inc.” or a similar name approved by the Board of Directors, to increase the number of authorized shares of common stock from 100,000,000 shares to up to 1,000,000,000 shares, [b:7909fc5d98]to approve a 40-for-one forward stock split[/b:7909fc5d98], and to ratify a previously effected 1-for-30 reverse split of the common stock which was effected in August 2005. The amendments and forward stock split have already been approved and the reclassification has been ratified by the consent of persons holding 10,098,325 Shares, which is a majority of the 10,511,388 outstanding shares.

SEC filing

ADCC-Andean Dev Corp. 15 years 5 months ago #564

[ADCC-Andean Dev Corp.]
Open for discussion.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds