• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EPYR (hello I am new here)

EPYR (hello I am new here) 15 years 5 months ago #640

[EPYR previously on the Profile List]
I have no opinion on EPRY.

EPRY was on the Profile List until:

NEW BUSINESS: our Profile List stock EPYR (0.06 x 0.07) issued a Press Release stating that its wholly owned subsidiary, Basalt Fiber Company, has signed a confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-circumvention agreement with a private company that has been in business since 1989. This agreement was required to allow the parties to negotiate the terms, conditions and finances of a 'teaming' agreement to be completed between the two parties. For more information, see: Link

On 1/2/04 they issued the following PR:

Jan. 2, 2004 Empyrean Communications Inc. (OTCBB:EPYR) announced that negotiations continue for its wholly owned subsidiary, Basalt Fiber Company (BFC), to merge with the basalt rock and gravel quarry company owned by the Golden Ratio Group, http://www.upclosepersonal.net .

PR Link
The administrator has disabled public write access.

EPYR (hello I am new here) 15 years 5 months ago #639

• bmax
  • Fresh Boarder
[EPYR (hello I am new here)]
I am a student and am new to this.

6 months ago I bought 2000$ of Nortel (NT.TO) and I have gains of about 45% now. I am quite pleased with that and will leave it there for long term growth.

At the time I had 100$ left over so I bought 1500 shares of EPYR.

I was wondering what your views are on this stock.
I keep reading about an upcomming merger.

But if that doesn't take place within a certain amount of time and the stock stays below 1$ on the stock market won't it be removed.

I don't really care for my 100$.
I just wanted your views on the stock.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds