Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's The Next One to watch?

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 3 weeks ago #717

[no plans to retain control ...]
That statement sounds like they do not want to remain the owner of the shares and that they will sell them.

Good/bad? I have no idea, but at least something may happen with the shell ... instead of sitting inactive for years.

The statement "have no present plans" could mean "at the moment" IMHO.

re: What have you found works best for you when trying to finding shell companies that have signs of having a near RS.

There really is not a tool to find a reverse split other than it being mentioned in a SEC filing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 4 weeks ago #716

• cscapers
  • Fresh Boarder
[SKTC]
I found the part in the SEC filing where it said that management has no plans to retain control of the issuer...and the reporting persons may dispose of all of their shares in the near future. What exactly do those things mean and are they usually good signs or bad signs? A paragraph down, it goes on to say that the reporting persons has no present plans for acquisition, merger, etc. Would they be saying that to be conservative? Sorry about all the questions, but these shell stocks are pretty interesting. Any help/answers is appreciated.

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 4 weeks ago #715

• cscapers
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: I posted a couple of ways to scan for shells.]
Editor,

I checked out SKTC on SEC.gov and just from my brief glance it looked like they still had alot of current liabilities...over a million to be exact. They did however have a fairly low amount of o/s; only 25,000,000. I looked, but couldn't find where it said that management could be giving the company up or something to that effect. What do you think of this one? What have you found works best for you when trying to finding shell companies that have signs of having a near RS. Thanks in advance

[i:1ad0eac941]Originally posted by Editor [/i:1ad0eac941]
[b:1ad0eac941]INDICATORS

INCREASED VOLUME/PRICE: increased volume and price with no news may be an indicator of a potential reverse merger. Information on a reverse merger sometimes leaks out and insiders/family/friends start buying before the reverse merger is announced.

CORPORATE ACTIVITY: cleaning up debts, law suits, and issuing reverse splits can indicate management is getting the shell company ready for a reverse merger.

Link

For example, looking at SKTC latest SEC filings, they recently had a change in control of the shell resulting from the settlement of a debt. It also states the new owner has "no plans to retain control." I would suspect there will be some sort of transaction in the near future.

From the SEC filings:

The purpose of the transaction was to cancel certain outstanding indebtedness owed by David H. Peipers to Sixth Avenue and Dorothy D. Eweson. The transaction resulted in
a change in control of the Issuer. The Reporting Persons have no plans to retain control of the Issuer and are currently exploring any and all strategic transactions with respect to the Shares. Accordingly, the Reporting Persons may dispose of all of the Shares in the near future. In the event of the disposition of the Shares by the Reporting Persons, a change in control of the Issuer would occur and the current composition of the present board of directors or management of the Issuer could change.

SEC Filing [/b:1ad0eac941][/quote:1ad0eac941]

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 1 month ago #710

[re:PCRC]
PCRC is a non-reporting pink sheet company. Who knows if there are 5 MILLION shares outstanding, or 500 BILLION shares outstanding. There is NOTHING in writing to verify what they do, who owns them, and what they may do in the future ... no audits, nothing.

Also, note that this stock should be posted under the Forum entitled:

Shell Stocks not listed on the Profile List - NON Reporting "Pinks"

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 1 month ago #709

[Thank you]
For your answer.
I've been watching some other boards, and they've been talking about PCRC.
Would anyone like to give an opinion on it?

What's The Next One to watch? 15 years 1 month ago #708

INDICATORS

INCREASED VOLUME/PRICE: increased volume and price with no news may be an indicator of a potential reverse merger. Information on a reverse merger sometimes leaks out and insiders/family/friends start buying before the reverse merger is announced.

CORPORATE ACTIVITY: cleaning up debts, law suits, and issuing reverse splits can indicate management is getting the shell company ready for a reverse merger.

Link

For example, looking at SKTC latest SEC filings, they recently had a change in control of the shell resulting from the settlement of a debt. It also states the new owner has "no plans to retain control." I would suspect there will be some sort of transaction in the near future.

From the SEC filings:

The purpose of the transaction was to cancel certain outstanding indebtedness owed by David H. Peipers to Sixth Avenue and Dorothy D. Eweson. The transaction resulted in
a change in control of the Issuer. The Reporting Persons have no plans to retain control of the Issuer and are currently exploring any and all strategic transactions with respect to the Shares. Accordingly, the Reporting Persons may dispose of all of the Shares in the near future. In the event of the disposition of the Shares by the Reporting Persons, a change in control of the Issuer would occur and the current composition of the present board of directors or management of the Issuer could change.

SEC Filing
  • Page:
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds