Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation

PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation 12 years 5 months ago #1110

[Stock dilution...]
President MARK A SCHARMANN just issued himself 20,000,000 shares at $0.005/share to settle a debt owed to him by the company. It is currently trading at $0.07 x $0.09. It appears to me that it has never traded below $0.06. Total shares outstanding were 15,977,050 as of 11/14/2006. Now it appears there will be 35,977,050 shares outstanding.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/801904/0...5X02/primary_doc.xml
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation 12 years 11 months ago #982

[Re: PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation]
I have no idea about any of that. You would need to contact PALC directly. From their SEC Filings:

A. O. Headman, Jr., ESQ
Cohne Rappaport & Segal
257 East 200 South 7th Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
801-532-2666
Fax: 801-355-1813

SEC Filings

PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation 12 years 11 months ago #981

• willwin
  • Fresh Boarder
[Re: PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation]
could you please describe the terms u anticipate? What is your experience if any with reverse mergers? What are the terms of the shell. (cash or equity driven?)...

Thanks for your time and I hope to here from you soon, as I have more 20 inquiries a week that do not fit my needs.

Humbly:Willwin

PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation 13 years 3 days ago #979

[PALC - Pacific Alliance Corporation]
Filed a SCHEDULE 14C today to increase the authorized shares:

We anticipate that in order to commence active business operations we will engage in a reverse merger transaction. Our current business plan is to serve as a vehicle for the acquisition of, or the merger or consolidation with another company (a ‘Target Business”). We intend to utilize our common stock to effect a business combination (“Business Combination”) with a Target Business which our Board of Directors believes has significant growth potential. We have not identified any specific Target Business and have not entered into any letter of intent or definitive agreement to acquire any Target Business.

SEC Link
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds