Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: successful reverse merger...

successful reverse merger... 16 years 4 months ago #694

[QMCE data]
I bought QMCE at a cost basis of .0062 and a month or so later bought more at .0032

It was more at the time but the company did a 30:1 split and I ended up with more shares at that adjusted costs basis.

This was my first reverse merger stock. I have open orders on 2 other companies but haven't been able to get them executed yet. I think the best thing to do is just continue to learn more about it all and take the plunge. Not too likely that the 1st one you pick will be a homerun. My general idea is that I'll put a little money in each one, spread over a 1/2 dozen to a dozen companies and if 1 hits it could easily make up for all the others.

I think this web site is a great resource as well to find those targets and learn what's going on.

V
The administrator has disabled public write access.

successful reverse merger... 16 years 4 months ago #693

[Picking]
I spent some time looking for penny stocks that were under .01
Then I looked to see any signs of the company still operating.
I would sift through SEC filings looking for them to say that the company was at the end. Then I just got lucky.

Doing it again I'm actually looking for the company to announce in their SEC filing that the have the intentions of a reverse merger or something of the sort.

At the same time I've been following some companies that have are bankrupt and heading towards liquidation. It would appear that someone else smarter than me will be in the loop and get the shell for a reverse merger near the end of liquidation.

Summary: A lot of research, and more luck.

(I also prefer when the company has a small float).

successful reverse merger... 16 years 4 months ago #692

• betyboop
  • Fresh Boarder
[Why QMCE?]
Voyant,

Wondering what made you choose QMCE? Did you have your ear to the street? Or was it just a lucky pick? Was this your first shell, and when did you purchase it?
I am looking for a first shell purchase at this time, hope I pick a stock with a pop like QMCE! Are you still holding?

successful reverse merger... 16 years 4 months ago #691

[successful reverse merger...]
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=IDWK.OB&t=2y

This company used to be MRRW (Morrow Snowboards). This is where I 1st learned about reverse mergers. My friend, a snowboarder, thought it would be cool to own a piece of a snowboard company. He bought them one day when it dropped to .01 He had an order for 100,000 shares and got it filled through 2 trades in 1 day. He was shocked to see it going up so I called the company for him and founfd that Morrow no longer existed. You can all guess the rest of the story.

Since then I looked for a reverse merger candidate and found what is today QMCE. Wow! What a fun thing to do. My $1k investment is now over $15k.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds