Member Login

Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone know about CAVR?

Anyone know about CAVR? 11 years 2 months ago #1195

[Re: Anyone know about CAVR?]
Anyone know what happened today? Symbol changed and I got a 100-1 reverse split here and the bid is now $2.00 per share.

What company did they merge with if any? I didn't see any pr at all.

And if I read this right, the shares OS are 94,000 only! Is that the lowest you have ever seen?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone know about CAVR? 11 years 8 months ago #1065

Anyone know about CAVR? 11 years 8 months ago #1053

[Re: Anyone know about CAVR?]
Yes, I've been buying it for awhile.

A new person just took control of the shell and appears to be getting it cleaned up. Here are a few excerpts from the recent 8K filing:

Pursuant to the Order and the arrangement with CCI, the registrant issued 10,300,000 shares of its common stock to CCI representing approximately 51.5% of the common stock outstanding as of September 6 2006.

As of September 6, 2006, CCI has contributed approximately $15,000 and obligated itself to contribute an additional $5,000 as paid in capital to the registrant. The registrant is to use these funds to pay the costs and expenses necessary to revive the registrant’s business operations. Such expenses include, without limitation, fees to reinstate the registrant’s corporate charter with the State of Washington, payment of all past due franchise taxes, settling all past due accounts with the registrant’s transfer agent, and accounting and legal fees. CCI has agreed to continue to contribute such additional funds as are necessary to accomplish these goals.

8K SEC Filing

Anyone know about CAVR? 11 years 8 months ago #1052

[Anyone know about CAVR?]
Volume increasing latley. 20 million OS only.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds