• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cmkm

Cmkm 15 years 6 months ago #684

• charvit1
  • Fresh Boarder
[Hey WING]
What makes you think that CMKM is seeking to reverse merged? If you could elaborate on this issue I would appreciate it. Management had indicated that they were not considering a rm. YOu can never take seriously however what the mangement of cmkm says.

dA Zee
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cmkm 15 years 6 months ago #655

[Moving this thread...]
To determine if a company is SEC Reporting, check the SEC website.
SEC Website

Notice that some companies may have been previously reporting, but have terminated their filing status by filing a notice. Others may have just stopped filing.

NOTE: I moved this thread to the NON REPORTING "Pinks" Forum.

Cmkm 15 years 6 months ago #652

[CMKM is no longer SEC reporting...]
Since they no longer file SEC reports, there is no telling how many shares are outstanding. They terminated their SEC reporting on 7/22/03.

SEC Filings

The current bid/ask is 0.000 x 0.0001. So, you can buy shares at .0001, but possibly won't be able to sell them because there is no one bidding for the stock. Also notice that the current ask price of .0001 is the lowest possible price that can be quoted on the market ... there is no 100,000's of a cent price for stocks.

Cmkm 15 years 6 months ago #649

[Cmkm]
What is the O/S on this stock? Does their future look strong, since they are looking for reverse merger candidates. Its as cheap as they come, so I think it might be a good gamble if they have a reasonable O/S and are actively searching for a reverse merger.
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds