Forum - Latest Posts

• No posts to display.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Qmce

Qmce 13 years 8 months ago #714

[No longer a shell...]
Has business per press release:

SPOKANE, Wash., March 10, 2004 (PRIMEZONE) -- QMAC Energy, Inc. (Pink Sheets:QMCE), a Nevada corporation with a gas well development program and producing wells in Montana, announces a private placement in the amount in $150,000.

The Company has allocated these funds to working capital in support of its gas well development and production acquisition programs, and to general operating expenses.

Press release
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qmce 13 years 8 months ago #712

[QMCE (details)]
I bought QMCE @ .0062 and more @ .0032

I've sold about 100,000 shares @ .09 - .15

Still have over 100,000 shares!

Qmce 13 years 10 months ago #671

[QMCE = great day!]
Up today on high volume. Usually a real good sign. I'm still holding tight onto my shares.

If anyone wants to call the president directly they have his number on the press release.

Qmce 13 years 10 months ago #657

[Great News just out...]
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040203/35221_1.html

The state now allows 4 wells per the area that they had 1! This will allow a huge increase inproduction.

Qmce 13 years 10 months ago #654

[QMCE is not SEC reporting...]
Since QMCE is NOT a SEC Reportiing company, the only way you can get information about the company is to contact the company directly, or search the web.

One website you can check for Pinksheet companies is:
PinkSheets.com

To determine if a company is SEC Reporting, go to the SEC website and enter the company name:
SEC website

NOTE: I moved this thread to the NON REPORTING "Pinks" Forum.

Qmce 13 years 10 months ago #653

[Qmce]
I just found out about this company that did a reverse merger. Can anyone share with me how they would do additional research on a company? I would like to know the float among other things.

I have a few shares that I acquired before the reverse merger and was suprised to see what happened. It looks like it could be a great opportunity to get more at a cheap price.

Thoughts anyone?
Moderators: Editor
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds